Tuesday 28 May 2013

Virtue & Vice

The Seven Deadly Sins

Pride- The student took pride in her assignment. She had put a lot of effort into it.

Envy- My Friend has a new phone and now I want one.







Gluttony- A person's gluttony can lead to obesity.











Lust-Greed is the lust for money that causes one to do immoral things to get it.












Anger- The dog barked all night which kept everyone awake. It caused a lot of anger and frustration.


Greed- The consumers were motivated by greed when the local shop had a sale.










The Seven Virtues

Faith- I have faith in my teacher that she will respect and help me do my best.












Hope-I have hope in believing that something really special will happen soon.









Charity-Many people donate to charity when they have spare money.











Prudence-The girl showed great prudence against bullying.










Justice- The judge had a hard time trying to find justice between the two.











Fortitude- Never once did her fortitude waver with her illness.




Temperance- My father attributs his healthy lifestyle in temperance, especially eating and drinking


No comments:

Post a Comment